Yes, thank goodness there is. 🙂 It’s like this was written just for me, right? This was an especially looong work week with lots of late nights, so CHEERS everyone.
My parents are coming in town this weekend and I can’t wait- we always have a blast with them. I’m so lucky they are active, social and FUN.
- If you haven’t seen Magic Mike yet, you really should. It was awesome- we laughed so hard and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. SO much better than the first one
- The Nordstrom anniversary sale starts today. Best deals ever- check it out
- Speaking of deals- Amazon Prime day was disappointing. They hyped it up so much and the first two things that popped up when I went online were a fluffy, white chefs hat and a cat-calming collar. (?) Really Amazon- those were your big ticket items?? We have a pretty serious relationship and I thought you knew me better than that…
- Anyone watching “Odd Mom Out” on Bravo? Absolutely hilarious- some of the best/funniest writing I’ve seen in a long time
- Interesting article on keeping houseplants alive (some of us need this)
I hope you all have a great weekend xo