It took me a little while to subscribe to the PopSugar Must Have subscription box, but after cutting back on some of the boxes I wasn’t really loving anymore and reading enough reviews of PopSugar’s box, I subscribed last fall. I have to say, each month I have LOVED their boxes. Not every subscription box is for every person- I often read about how much people love a box that I think is only so so, or vice versa, but for whatever reason, PopSugar knocks it out of the park for me pretty much every single month. I’ve been slacking about getting my reviews up, but I’m getting back to it since I think this is one sub box that I feel is really good. (it’s definitely my favorite of all the boxes)
- PopSugar Must Have
- $39.95 per month (use coupon code MUSTHAVE5 for $5 off your first box)
- Items contain “must have” items picked by Lisa Sugar and the PopSugar editors: jewelry, accessories, home, beauty, books, fitness, and much more. They switch it up!
Here is what was inside March’s box- the theme was travel, citrus, fresh, spring, and the value was about $135.00 (scroll down for pictures) Overall I liked the box- lots of fun stuff and I’ll use all of it.
- Bliss Micromagic Microdermabrasion Treatment ($48)- haven’t tried it out yet, but it’s full-sized and has great reviews on Sephora
- Greenmarket Purveying Co. Lemon + Cucumber Archivist Reed Diffuser Kit ($20)- this was my favorite item in the box- in fact, I’ve already ordered another one! (they sent a coupon for 30% off) You can see my review on it here. It’s the best scent- clear and fresh and so perfect for spring.
- Samudra Pink Pineapple Zip Pouch ($40)- I‘m not sure how they are getting away with assigning a $40 value to this, but I do like it. It is a NEON pink plastic zip-up pouch. It will be perfect for my beach/pool bag this summer. It’s cute! (but $40- really??)
- Knock Knock What To Pack Pad ($7)- as an avid list-maker and organization nut, this is something I will definitely use. It’s cute and perfect for those of us who love to travel.
- Wet Brush The Squirt ($5)- I have the full-sized version of this brush and love it. It’s magic- I really don’t know how it untangles your wet hair so easily with no pain but it does. It’s a really cool product. I actually gave a bunch of my friends/sisters-in-law these in their stocking for Christmas this past year because I love it so much. If you don’t own a Wet Brush- you should really buy one. I love that I now have a smaller, travel sized version for my travel bag!
- Halfpops (Chipotle BBQ) ($2)- I haven’t tried these yet, but I will. Usually PopSugar sends out full-sized snacks, but this appears to be a single-sized serving. Either way, I’m sure they’ll be good. PopSugar tends to send out fantastic snacks. (read about a couple of their best here and here)
- Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara mini- not sure the value- I’d been wanting to try this new mascara from Benefit and now I can!
- Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional mini- not sure the value- this is a product that I always use (every day primer) Although it’s not new to me, now I have a travel-sized version.