It took me a little while to subscribe to the PopSugar Must Have subscription box, but after cutting back on some of the boxes I wasn’t really loving anymore and reading enough reviews of PopSugar’s box, I subscribed last fall. I have to say, each month I have LOVED their boxes. Not every subscription box is for every person- I often read about how much people love a box that I think is only so so, or vice versa, but for whatever reason, PopSugar knocks it out of the park for me pretty much every single month. I’ve been slacking about getting my reviews up, but I’m getting back to it since I think this is one sub box that I feel is really good. (it’s definitely my favorite of all the boxes)
PopSugar Must Have
$39.95 per month (use coupon code MUSTHAVE5 for $5 off your first box)
Items contain “must have” items picked by Lisa Sugar and the PopSugar editors: jewelry, accessories, home, beauty, books, fitness, and much more. They switch it up!
Here is what was inside February’s box- one of their best yet. All totaled, the value was about $150.00!! (although December’s was hands down my favorite)
- ACME Party Box Company Bamboo Heart Cutting Board & Cheese Knife ($32)- so cute! I may save this for a gift, haven’t decided.
- U.S. Apothecary Rose Water Bubble Bath ($30)- I love pretty much everything from U.S. Apothecary, and love my bubble baths, so this was a win for me 🙂
- Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush ($26)- Again, love Tarte products and blush happens to be one of the make-up items that I don’t have a ton of. It’s a good color.
- Chuao Chocolatier Ravishing Rocky Road Bar ($4)- My husband and I both agreed that this was one of the best chocolate bars we’d ever tried. We already knew we liked this brand, their potato chip chocolate bar is incredible, but neither of us had ever tried the rocky road. It was great- perfect combo of sweet and salty.
- Sally Beauty FingerPaints Nail Color (colors may vary) $5.49– I forgot to take a photo of this one. I got a pale pink color- right up my alley and very wearable.
- Figs & Rouge 100% Natural Balm (flavors may vary) ($8)- lip gloss in a tin reminds me of being a kid. This one has mild color to it and it’s very natural.
- Bauble Bar Mini Arrow Pendant Necklace ($32) (not for sale online – metal may vary) I got the gold version, which is what I wanted! It’s tiny- like really tiny- but I love that delicate soft look, so another win for me.