I’m loving the Little Lace Box subscription box! LLB and PopSugar Must Have are some of the best ones out there in my opinion.
- Little Lace Box
- $39.99 per month
- So what is it? Here is info from their website:
Little Lace Box™. It’s your secret source for some of the hottest, newest, and most coveted designer items on the market that you won’t find on the shelves in your favorite trendy store. That’s because we’re dedicated to seeking out only the most talented and creative up-and-coming designers, whose products might not have even hit the market yet. Do you know what that means? That means you’ll be the very first to sample something amazing, something luxurious, and something all your friends will crave… of course, its up to you if you reveal your source. We promise not to tell. Because you’re worth it, and you know it. You’re not the kind of woman who’s afraid to indulge in a secret pleasure from time to time. And hand-curated, direct-to-door designer products you can’t get anywhere else is the perfect cure to chase away those weekday blues and just what you needed to spice up the weekend. And all for less than the price of a few cocktails on a slow Friday night.
I like them because they often send things from Etsy artisans and I think that is so great…just such a well curated box.
Here is what was in the February box! The total value was over $100! (pretty good for a box that only costs $39.99)
- Whitley Earrings ($55) Several different styles- I got delicate gold hoops- right up my alley!
- CeeCee and Bee Tub Truffles ($22)- you know I’m a bath girl, so bring on the homemade, organic, natural bath truffles. And they packaged them to look JUST like a little box of chocolates. Love it. They came in (Rose, Grapefruit Eucalyptus, Lavender, Rosemary Mint)
- Dancin’ Goat Skin Care Hula Bliss Lotion ($6)- I like the scent of this and it’s paraben/sulfate free. Hard to get overly excited about lotion, but it will get used.
- Beekman 1802 Hot Fudge in Original made with goat milk ($13)- Ah, this stuff is realllly good. Goat milk fudge seems weird, right? Trust me- it’s not, it’s delicious.
- P. Press Papers Arrow Note Cards ($13)- I love having notecards/stationary around and actually appreciate getting this stuff in subscription boxes. They are cute and 1-sided which is nice when you don’t want to have to write out a long note 😉