- Ron Pope. This guy’s music is amazing. I could listen to him all. day. long. I’m also digging the Hozier station on Spotify
- All things lavender. I have no idea why or when it started. It’s just so relaxing…
- Cherries. My husband and I are eating them like crazy right now.
- Paper-Source. If you have the same weakness for cute desk accessories and calendars as I do, then you need to check them out. Especially this time of year- a lot of the calendars and planners are on sale now that we’re in to August…
- Writer’s Block Zinfandel. $15 One word- delicious. Med/full-bodied, well-rounded, spicy, with great aromas. I could drink this every day- it would pair well with anything; steak, burgers; BBQ, pork, veal, red sauce, anything spicy. A glass of this and some manchego cheese and I’m a happy girl on a Friday night! This wine is Californian, 8% petite sirah and mildly oaky. I’m writing this before noon and it still sounds appealing- yikes.
What are you lovin’?