What it is: a beauty and make-up subscription box (5-6 items; make-up, hair and skin products, nail polish, perfume, etc.) Most will be full-sized items.
Cost: $21/per month
Boxycharm has quickly become a very popular box amongst the subscription box crowd- they send many full-sized products and their box value is usually extraordinary for the $21 per month that you pay. I have gotten many full size eye shadow palettes, full-sized Tarte products, etc. If you want a good value box for your money- this is it.
Here is a look inside the March box!
- Oscar Blandi Hair Lift Mousse ($11- travel size) I love Oscar Blandi products- his dry shampoo is one of my favorites. This is listed as travel sized, but it’s larger than most travel sized products.
- OFRA Eyeliner ($13- full size) I received a coppery brown shade
- LVX Nail Lacquer ($16- full size) I received “Deco” a beautiful peach color- perfect for spring
- Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Tint in “Charmed” ($24- full size) I love Tarte lip tints, they have a minty flavor and the color lasts forever and is very moisturizing.
- Previse Nutrify Skin Type 1-6 Universal Tonic ($48- full size) Nice getting a full-sized face product! I love serums, so I will report back on results.
The total value was $112- great deal for a box I paid $21 for!