What: Blush Mystery Beauty Box
Blush Mystery Beauty Box is a monthly beauty box subscription from Blush.com/Dermstore. This was one of my first subscription boxes and it remains one of my favorites- almost every item is high-end and often full-sized. (and those that aren’t full-sized are usually deluxe sized) I think you get the most bang for your buck with this subscription- it often has 7-10 items.
Each month you get a card detailing the products…the theme for February is “Spread the Love.”
- Cargo liquid liner in black (full size)
- Neostrate skin active antioxidant defense serum
- Alterna bamboo smooth kendi pure treatment oil
- Tocca Beauty cream da man hand cream (full size)
- Juliette Has a Gun eau de parfum
- Sarahpotempa the Wrap-Up (a foam/wire tool to help you get the perfect bun) P.S. It works REALLY well. (I’ve tried many of these and they usually don’t)
- 100% Pure creamy nail polish in kiss (full size)
- Tocca Beauty eau de parfum
- Vichy idealia life serum
- Murad Acne Clearing Solution samples (x3)
- HydroPeptide Power Lift sample
Overall Opinion: I really like this box and thought it was a great haul. Lots of items this month- 11! It included a good mix of make-up, hair products, beauty tools, nail polish, skin care…a little bit of everything. I think it’s well worth the $24.99. They also included a coupon for $20.00 off of any purchase of $100.00 using code FEB15. If you have an extra $25 and want to treat yourself, this is a great box for you.