Cost: $10 per month
Birchbox is one of the most popular beauty subscription boxes out there. (and also one of the first) They send 4-6 samples and the brands are usually high-end. I have found many great products thanks to Birchbox, and they have one of the best point systems out there- you just review your items each month online and receive points to spend in their shop. ($1 for each item reviewed) You can buy products or even apply the points to a gift subscription for a friend. *Side note- I’m finding that subscription boxes make great gifts for friends and family. Who doesn’t love getting packages in the mail? Birchbox has recently started to allow subscribers to choose one of their samples each month, or choose from a set designer box- so keep an eye on your e-mail. It’s important to note that there are many different combinations of samples you can receive from Birchbox based on your profile that you set-up when signing up. This review is for the products I received- you could get something completely different.
Here is what I received in my March box:
- Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo– I love this brand- I buy their shampoo thanks to Birchbox 🙂
- Number 4 Reconstructing Masque
- Mirenesse Glossy Kiss lip pencil– this was a brick red with a hint of peach. I like it, don’t love it.
- Amika Bombshell Blowout Spray– this was my sample choice for the month. I have it in my hair right now and I like it.
- Mereadesso Tinted All-In-One Moisturizer– kind of like a CC cream I guess? I liked it- it was a little dark for my pale March skin, but I’ll hang on to it.
- Elite Therapeutics Rosemary Eucalyptus Body Crème– this smells nice…very spa like. Always good to have extra lotion around.
Overall Opinion: Even though I subscribe to other boxes who send much larger samples, I still always find something I love in my Birchbox.
What did YOU get in your Birchbox?