Welcome! I’m Jules.
In 2014 I found myself craving a creative outlet as way to share all of the things I love- food, drinks, fashion, beauty products, home décor, travel, books, etc. Hence the creation of Savoring Saturdays. Here I share anything and everything that inspires me in the hope that it inspires you too. This blog is constantly evolving as am I.
A few things about me…
- I was a military-brat and grew-up all over the world. I am currently living with my husband in Jacksonville, Florida. I hate the heat but love the beach
- I suffer constant wanderlust. I love to travel and have a firm belief that seeing the world makes us wiser, richer people. I day-dream about winning the lottery and jet-setting to exotic locations on the regular
- When I can’t travel? I read- there are endless adventures out there
- I adore my husband, but wine and cheese are my soulmates
- I’m happiest when listening to loud music, cooking, and entertaining family and friends. Never met a party I didn’t like!
- I could spend all day organizing things, playing with beauty products and rearranging furniture. (my home decor ADD is a real problem)
I’d love to hear from you and / or work with you! Contact me at: Jules@SavoringSaturdays.com
If you’d prefer, use the contact form below.
Savoring Saturdays is a part of affiliate advertising programs. If you click and / or make a purchase through certain links on this site or any related social media platforms, I may make a commission from it. I will always disclose if the post is sponsored and all opinions are always my own.
Savoring Saturdays is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com