What to make for a 4th of July BBQ
Happy 4th of July! And can you believe it’s already July?? Tomorrow we are going with some friends to an outdoor BBQ / party hosted by our favorite restaurant in town, so this year I won’t actually be making anything for the holiday.
If you are still looking for some ideas for your own shin-dig, I have rounded up some of my favorite recipes for you. I’ve got a recipe for crowd-pleasing Cuban sliders, some easy salads, yummy desserts and my all-time favorite summertime cocktails.
Whatever you are doing, I hope you have a fun and safe holiday!
- Refreshing Cucumber Collins
- Pimm’s Cup
- Classic St. Germain Cocktail
- Watermelon Cucumber Margarita
- Cucumber Basil Gin and Tonics
Sandwiches and Salads:
- Cuban Sliders
- Peach and Tomato Salad with Burrata
- Watermelon Salad with Feta and Pistachios
- Cucumber Avocado Caprese Salad
- Cherry Lime Ice Pops
All images via Unsplash